BoomWriter Tools: Which is best for you?

Ken HaynesKen Haynes Member, Teacher ✭✭

We understand that all teachers’ needs are different, which is why BoomWriter offers the following assortment of tools for conducting fiction, nonfiction, and/or vocabulary focused writing activities.

StoryWriter
Engage your students in short, multi-chapter story writing activities that can get published! ​Using StoryWriter, students develop their understanding of key literary elements through their own writing. When finished, you’ll have the option to publish your class’s story as a soft-cover book that will include all of your students’ names as participating authors!

WordWriter
Have your students demonstrate their understanding of key vocabulary words and terms. WordWriter facilitates the creation of original fiction and nonfiction content that is vocabulary focused. If you don’t have a specific word list, check out our Trending Words feature allowing you to see and select the top trending vocabulary words that teachers at your grade level are currently using in their classrooms on WordWriter.

ProjectWriter
Conduct multi-section fiction and nonfiction writing activities. ProjectWriter lets you break science or social studies units into smaller individual sections or shorter assignments into individual paragraphs, allowing students to focus on and demonstrate their knowledge and skills relating to the key concepts being taught.

I hope this was helpful; please post your questions below. I would also enjoy hearing your creative uses of our products and if you have an idea to improve them, please post it here.
Thank you,
Ken

Comments

• A JuneA June Member, Teacher

Where can I find examples of these books students created or the projects already created? I was hoping to show my team samples.

• Toby MetcalfToby Metcalf Administrator, Team BoomWriter admin

Good day A June,
    Here are some pictures of one of the books.
    They are soft cover and include the names of all the participants. Please let me know if I may be of more assistance.
    Best,
    Toby

• Noahoscar986Noahoscar986 Member
    edited February 12

I am using story writer tools for my son to make a story and reading books. I didn't know about much-reaming twos, after reading your post I will definitely use these tools